- vCommission works on a NET30 payment terms across all advertisers
- Payment on confirmed is sent in first week of next month (Pls refer ‘Validation Process’ tab to know confirmation status & time)
- Example – Work done in April 2014, numbers will be validated by 30 May 2014 & will be paid in first week of June 2014
- Any pending sales will be added in next payment cycle
vCommission works on a default threshold of Rs.1,000 in approved commissions. All Indian publishers are paid via NEFT/RTGS (Bank Transfer) only.
Threshold for international publishers is USD 100.
- Payments between USD 100 & USD 999 are sent via Paypal only
- All payments over USD 1,000 are sent via International Wire Transfer only
- If an affiliate has payable commission below USD 1,000 & requests for payments via Wire Transfer instead of Paypal, an additional fee of USD 50 will be levied (to compensate for bank charges & other fee).
- For all payments via Wire Transfer, an invoice is mandatory
- By default all conversions are shown as approved on your publisher panel
- We reconcile each conversion with advertisers to ensure that none fall in “Return Criteria” mentioned in offer description
- Numbers for previous month are confirmed by last day of current month
- Pending ones will be marked as “Pending” if they are not reconciled in time (usually due to 30 day return policy of Indian e-commerce merchants)
- Example – Validated numbers for April 2017 will be updated in panel by 30 May 2017
vCommission will pay Service Tax for work done wef April 2014 & after. How to avail:
- Please confirm billable numbers from your affiliate manager
- Send valid invoice with your tax number (instructions for invoice are below)
vCommission deducts TDS @
- 2% for companies with valid PAN card number.
- 1% for individuals with valid PAN card number.
Payment for Indian affiliates without valid PAN card number will be on hold till provided.
All international (non-Indian) affiliates will be paid from vCommission Singapore. vCommission India doesn’t contract/pay Non Indian companies.
For vCommission to process your payments on time, please ensure your invoices are correct & as per guidelines below:
- Invoice should be in favor of vCommission Media Private Limited
24-30, 1st Floor, Global Foyer, Golf Course Road, Sector-43, Gurugram, 122002, HR, India
- Invoice should clearly mention your company name
- Invoice should clearly mention your affiliate ID with vCommission (If you don’t know your affiliate ID, please get in touch with your affiliate manager)
- Invoice should clearly mention month of activity
- Invoice should have offer-wise split of payout and quantity (You can confirm this with your affiliate manager on a monthly basis before invoice is raised)
- For Indian publishers: Invoice should clearly mention PAN #, GST Number # & NEFT / RTGS Information.
- Indian publishers will receive payment only after hard copy of the invoice is received
- For International publishers: Invoice should contain your wire details in the following format:
- Beneficiary name:
- Beneficiary address:
- Bank name:
- Bank address:
- Account number / IBAN:
- All International Affiliates raise invoice to:vCommission Media Pte Ltd.
14, Robinson Road, #08-01A, Far East Finance Building,
- vCommission panel always shows earning in INR but this can be paid in USD
- INR to USD conversion rate will be decided at the date of payment
- For invoice – please confirm exchange rate with your account manager